Why am i ALWAYS so horny on my period?

My vagina are i need a divorce or an annulment from one another for a while.
I don't know what it is and can't quite understand it's logic.
Just before my period comes, i'm so horny i can't focus or concentrate.
However, once i'm on my period, my level of horniness is out of this world.



I could be: sitting on the train reading a newspaper 
or 
having breakfast with my family 
or 
messaging a friend on snapchat 
or
 at work with a client

... literally doing the most mundane thing and my vagina would be throbbing.

Not painfully throbbing....but a sliky, nibbly, tingling feeling in my clit. 

"It's like my brain just freezes and if i squeeze my butt cheeks and thighs tight...i feel like i'm on the brink of a mind blowing orgasm."



I honestly think, there's something wrong with me.

I've spoken to all my female friends and no one experiences it like i do.

Once i dated a guy (lets call him Mr Diabetic).
He gave me the best oral sex of eternity no exaggeration
Anyways he always loved eating pussy, once at a friends PHD grad party, he asked to go down on me, so we went to his car and i remembered that i was on my period. I told him so, thinking that would put him off.

Quiet the opposite. He continued making out with me and then when he started to eat me out, my vagina exploded theoretically

"I felt nerve endings in my clit send gigantic impulses to my spinal cord."



My hips clenched together and i screamed and cried all under hushed breath.

It was at that moment that my vagina let me down completely.
I'd never experienced anything like that before!
I don't understand why i'm always so horny and really sensitive down below around my period.

I feel like there's something wrong with me.

Am i alone in the issue???


Comments